Friday, February 1, 2008

Quick Update

I know many of you were extremely worried that we had burned up in the fires and that is why I haven't posted in so long. Well, we're okay!

Tracy and Jon and I have been doing pretty well. I heard Indiana got eight inches of snow, it was 62 degrees and sunny today. I really do not like talking about the weather but it is a large part of the reason that we love it out here.

As I write I think of Brett Strickland and am disappointed in myself. I have not kept the three people who read this updated. Brett was not relentless but was very... ummm.... encouraging when it came to me keeping my blog updated. Out of pure conviction and guilt do I write what I am writing now. We are at our friends Josh and Lacy and I'm not even on my own computer. While looking at Josh's blog I was so overwhelmed by the fact that I hadn't updated my blog that I had to get on here and write something.

Look soon for my new Californian license plates and driver's license.

4 comments:

::athada:: said...

1) I was never concerned or worried.
2) Posting your driver's license is an invitation for identity theft.

Invitation accepted.

Stranger Passing said...

Luke-

I like to imagine this blog as a covenant between you, and everyone you know back in the mid-west. I don't have a funny punch line to that, that isn't sacriligious in some way, or a reference to AD 70, so I'll leave it at that.

Good to hear from you.

Hey Tracy!

Adam- Maybe the funniest comment I have yet to read.

Marc Buwalda said...

Welcome home prodigal Luke. Here is a ring for you to wear. If you leave again we're changing the locks.

Luke said...

wow... i was really about to post it too... what was thinking?! so stupid!!